Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Who I Am

Hi! My name is Teresa DiPonzio. I am a single mom of an awesome 17 year old daughter. I have been divorced for 12 years. After my divorce I decided to change my career path and received my JD from Atlanta's John Marshall Law School. I'm a Georgia licensed attorney and registered mediator. I started my own practice specializing in personal injury and mediation. I have experience in many other areas of law including family/domestic, real estate, estate planning and landlord/tenant just to name a few. 

I started this blog for a couple of reasons. First of all, I found that there are many general questions about the route one should take to get the best possible outcome. A lot of times these questions aren't just legal questions but rather "How should I act?" in a certain situation. From my experience I have stories that I can tell and opinions on many matters that might help someone along the way. Every situation is different and there's not just one set plan. Second, I've seen so many different scenarios where the outcome would have been different had the actions and attitude of the client been better. So by sharing some of my experiences and opinions through this blog hopefully someone going through a difficult legal action will find some direction. 

My blogs will cover many areas of law as well as current events. Everything is game! However, I am licensed in Georgia so you may find my discussions based on Georgia law. Any information I provide is NOT to be construed as legal advice. Please contact a licensed attorney in your state for legal advice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment